Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tamaki Nami - Prayer

This is a Japanese singer, I never heard her music and this is the only song I have heard so far, but I really like it. Especially the music video. It's very symmetrical and flowy. I don't know quite how to describe it, but I like the visual aspect of it. The clothes each person wears is different, yet they fit together, Like S.H.E. when they dress, they do not dress in the same thing, but there is that element that connects everything and I love stuff like that. It also continues in the choreography which is really cool. Pay special attention to the difference between the lead singer and the dancers in the choreography and when the dancers switch. It's really cool! especially toward the end, there's a switch between the guys on the sides and then the girls do a switch, it's awesome!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home