Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Introduction

Mic check mic check 1 2 3... this is Makara making the first post. haha

So, I am now studying abroad in Norway for the semester. At first I made a blog for my trip, and then Olesya (Lee), who is my zui hao de pen you, made one too. So that was our way of keeping each other updated without too many e-mails. But then, I decided that we should have a joint blog as well! So here it is! Since we both have our own blogs, the serious things will go there. This one is more for our expression of randomness. This includes your typical randomness, as well as sharing our Asian drama addiction joint with their OSTs and other Asian music. This should be interesting expermiment.

I'd also like to explain the name of our blog: Makalesya Thalosh. Back in high school, we were so close that when we signed cards for our teachers, we'd sign joint cards. Our biology teacher thought it was hilarious and gave both of us one joint card. So from then on, we decided that we'd have a joint identity. In addition, we LOVE S.H.E. music, among many others. We always sing their songs as well as other songs together all the time. We also pondered about making our own CD of covers of S.H.E. songs. So then, we'd need a name for our duet right? So, after a bit of contemplating, we came up with our joint name. It ended up being the combination of both of our names: Makara Thach + Olesya Palosh = Makalesya Thalosh. And there you have it, the birth of Makalesya!

PS. I, Makara will be referred to as either Makara, Kara or the Crazy Asian. Olesya will be referred to as either Olesya, Lee, Leesowa or Honorary Asian. =P

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2008 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Olesya said...

I love it! Sums up everything very nicely with a bit of Makara spice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home